Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the ROF59 points scheme is Finley Leisure Limited, Whinbank Road, Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 6AY.
2. The ROF59 Points scheme is for personal use only; business use is strictly prohibited and constitutes abuse. Finley Leisure Limited reserves the right, at point of purchase to determine whether a transaction constitutes business usage.
3. Finley Leisure Limited can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending an ROF59 membership and points accrued if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme.
4. Finley Leisure Limited reserve the right to remove ROF59 points from ROF59 membership accounts that have not been used for one year or have been closed.
5. To benefit from the ROF59 membership scheme you must be a United Kingdom resident aged 18 years or over. Finley Leisure Limited will not communicate with a customer until this age has been reached.
6. Members must present their membership number in order to collect points for a transaction in the ROF59 Centre.
7. Points cannot be used by a third party and can only be redeemed by the named person on the membership account.
8. Points cannot be collected or redeemed from the Rock Antics climbing walls as this is a separate business which is not part of the ROF59 points scheme.
9. Members will be required to quote their membership number to collect points on purchases made through the till systems in the ROF59 Activity Centre.
10. To be awarded points, members must spend an amount of money in the Activity Centre. Each one pound spent in the centre is worth 10 points. Ten points are worth 0.05p. The value of each point awarded may change. You will be given a Push Notification advising of the changes to terms and conditions.
11. Any changes to terms and conditions will be sent to the email address logged against your membership. Finley Leisure Limited will not be held responsible for not having the correct information on the membership system.
12. Points can be collected from the purchase of alcohol within the ROF59 premises but points cannot be used to purchase alcohol products anywhere in the centre.
13. ROF59 may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
14. Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if ROF59 determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, staff decisions are final. ROF59 is under no obligation to award points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
15. The ROF59 membership application may send out Push Notifications to members advising of promotions, events, special offers, points balance reminders or any other reason which it deems necessary.
16. ROF59 point scheme is the property of Finley Leisure Limited and the points have no cash value. They are not for resale / publication and are valid in the ROF59 Centre only.
17. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act. This does not affect your statutory rights.
18. The membership app can only be used via a mobile phone device as you will be expected to submit your phone number when you pay for any purchases at the ROF59 centre where your account will be opened by this number.
19. The ROF59 App is produced by Keeprz. Finley Leisure Limited hold no responsibility for any third party adverts that may appear on the App. Nor will Finley Leisure Ltd be responsible for the App passing on any details to third parties.