Please do not attend if you have:
- High temperature
- A new or continuous cough
- Loss of change to sense of smell or taste
- If any of your household is symptomatic of COVID-19
- If any of your household is self-isolating
- If any of your household has been in close contact with anyone else symptomatic of COVID-19
If you book a session, then develop symptoms – we can reschedule your session
- The centre is restricting capacity so customers feel comfortable and can maintain social distancing.
- Please pay attention to PHE posters and signage advising climbers to maintain 2 meters social distance during their climb.
- Screens are in place in reception to protect staff and customers.
- Please wash hands or sanitise on arrival and when leaving.
- Sanitiser stations are placed all around the centre for use by customers.
- PHE posters and signage advising customers of hygiene measures are placed around the centre.
- Please wash your hands and sanitise regularly during your visit.
- Public Health England consider climbing holds to be part of the infrastructure of our facility, therefore it is not reasonably practical to clean holds after every single use. We encourage sanitising throughout your visit.
- Cleaning will be carried out by staff at the start and end of every session, focusing on high frequency touch points.
- On reopening, we will be operating under our maximum capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Arrival times and departure times will be staggered to minimise contact.
Face coverings for staff and customers
Staff will wear a face shield and if customers wish to wear a mask or face covering, we will welcome this, however you must provide your own.
Government guidance states : You are also strongly encouraged to wear a face covering in other enclosed public spaces where social distancing may be difficult and where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
We will be operating at a much lower capacity to allow customers to practice 2m social distancing.
Online Booking System
Online booking is essential for capacity management which reduces the need for taking details when you arrive for track and trace.
Please do not attend if you have not completed your waiver and pre-booked a session
We will monitor capacity, and walk-ins may be considered at a later date.
Cash / Card
- We are only accepting card/contactless No cash
Facilities unfortunately out of use
- Changing Rooms & Lockers
- Trampolines – currently closed, however we anticipate opening once renovations are complete
- Ariel Trek
- Zip wire
- Restaurant and Bar – Currently closed and being monitored weekly
We will be constantly monitoring all government guidance and adapt as required.